Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hey Again

I haven't written many blogs and I guess I should start trying to 'cause I like to talk about stuff going on, but people get tired of listening.
Since my last post, I've started high school. I'm awesome friends with Max who introduced me to Homestuck. Now that I think about it, I need to read more of that. Anyways,
Max and I have been trying to get other people to read Homestuck, but people have difficulties with being awesome.
We make references to Homestuck most days and it's probably annoying the crap out of people (hehehehhehe)
So far my favorite teacher is my Biology teacher, she's pretty cool.
She also runs the club I'm in: the Environmental Science Club. It's only held on Mondays, but I come after school to work on stuff on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This past Monday, we started decorating boxes for recycling and the teacher across the hall came in and asked me to draw a unicorn that was on fire on his box. I needed more details to get a good picture in my head, so I asked if the unicorn was happy or unhappy about the fire. He replied the unicorn should be pretty happy. I guess unicorns are even happy when they're burning.
Anyways, I finished drawing it and when I told my mom about it, she said 1: I should have taken a picture of it, and 2: I need to request him as my teacher next year.
It looked kinda like this:
Except on fire, colored, and less rushed.
I'm still drawing cat comics, but I don't feel like uploading them 'cause they kinda suck..
However, here's all the main cats I've drawn so far as far as I can remember.
And Dude's my favorite followed by Tac and Mash.
So that's part of what's been going on recently. Hope you have an okay day.


No comments:

Post a Comment