Thursday, December 15, 2011

School Stuff

First, I feel I should introduce my friends. My friends are Kiana, Erica, Jenny, Max, MarcAnthony, Aubrey, Lyna, Rickey, Rachel, Bonje, and Julia. Hope you got all of that 'cause I won't name them all at once again for some time.

So, on to my ramblings!

I have almost all of my classes with the same people. You need to know this for my story, I think. My first hour is Math and I sit near Lyna, Max, and MarcAnthony. Marc broke his arm falling off of a car a month ago and said he was getting it off this week. He didn't come to class today, so I think he'll be cast-free tomorrow. That's good for him, but that sucks for me! I don't get to call him a cripple anymore >:3 And (I draw comics about cats and one of the characters is based on Marc) Cripple Cat in my comics has to go back to being Chip!
That reminds me! I should totally upload some of my comics! I'll do that right now!

Comic page #1
(read the one on the far right first and each column is one comic. I hope that made sense! >.<)
Kitty #2 (read the same way)

I'll add more in later posts. (Some of the things in my comics are things I've read in the blog, Hyperbole and a Half. I do not own that blog or it's ideas. However, I do own the characters. They are mine! NO ONE ELSE IS AWESOME ENOUGH TO OWN THEM!) By the way, I'm ghost kitty. NO ONE ELSE CAN BE AS AWESOME AS ME!! >:D

1 comment: