Monday, November 28, 2011

FEET! >:D

I like to draw. I like drawing all sorts of things, but usually I draw anime people. The thing is, I'm bad at drawing their hands and feet.

Because of this setback, I practice by drawing my own hands and feet. This is how I discovered I love drawing my feet.

Earlier this year, I drew a picture of my shoe in my English Language Arts class. Today I decided I'd draw a picture of my shoe on my foot in one of my classes, give it to the teacher, draw one where my foot has a sock on and no shoe and give it to the teacher again. Then I'd take off my shoe and sock in class and start drawing my foot and my teacher would come by and be like:
(sorry is the image's too small or big or something, I'm not used to this yet. >.<)
The little comic I drew also reminds me that I tend to draw on my hands and arms, so my teacher (who looks a lot like the one I drew) will tell me to go wash off my arm in the middle of class.

Anyways, back to feet.

My feet are kinda big, and drawing them's the best use for them (besides walking) so it's great.
Now I'm done with my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment