Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hello Friends!

Hi anyone who's reading this! I can't post comics today because I have to hurry so I can do laundry and other stuff.

The title is what it is because I gave the web address for this blog to some of my friends so they can always read my comics ^.^ I won't see some of them next year, so this way they can still read them and perhaps read what I'm angry at from time to time.

My cat, Misha, isn't eating his food right now.

I wish I were eating right now. Now I'm thinking about food. DARN YOU RANDOM TRAIN OF THOUGHT!!!
I just remembered, I haven't introduced myself yet.

My name is Victoria and I'm a boring sort of person unless you talk to me, but even then I may still be boring because I'm not great at talking to strangers ^.^ I like to draw, eat, read, listen to music, and talk if I'm in a good mood.
I'm sure you'll find me delightful.

That reminds me of when my mom jokes around about leaving me behind or no one likes me, and I'll shout back, "I'M A DELIGHTFUL PERSON!!!" because "delightful" is a fun word to say. Try it sometime.

Now I want a doughnut.

No comments:

Post a Comment